New Covid Measures for Banquets
New Covid Measures for BanquetsThe Government has announced that with effect from Thursday 6 October, all persons attending banquets involving more than 12 people will need to show a photo of their negative rapid antigen test (RAT) taken within the preceding 24 hours.
- The diner’s name and the date and time of the test must be marked on the RAT itself.
- Please show the photo of your negative RAT to our staff prior to entering whichever restaurant or function room your dining event is taking place.
- Please note that an SMS notification containing the negative result of a negative polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test taken within the preceding 48 hours can be used instead of a photo of a negative RAT.
The Secretary for Health defined the term ‘banquet’ as:
- Total number of attendees exceeding 12 persons and occupying more than 1 table.
- Attendees are sharing the same objective and are dining together.
Any persons who are unable to provide proof of a negative test taken within the required period will not be permitted to enter the venue.