Welcome to The Night Range at Hong Kong Golf Club – Fanling
The Hong Kong Golf Club offers practice sessions at our Fanling location on the night range from 5pm until 10pm with unlimited use of range balls during these time periods. We wish you an enjoyable practice session.
To make a booking:
- Call 2679 1745 between 2pm to 4pm on the day you wish to practice.
- Bookings will be accepted for same day practice only.
- Bookings are mandatory for the 5pm to 6pm time slot. No walk-ins permitted during this time.
- Walk-in visitors from 6pm to 10pm will be accommodated on a space available basis.
Rules & Regulations
Refunds will only be offered should there be a full light malfunction or if inclement weather is deemed to make play unsafe.
- Players must show regard and etiquette for other range users
- Hit balls only from the designated bay
- Mobile phones are not permitted in the club area
- Hong Kong Golf Club dress regulations apply to the driving range
- Any persons caught removing HKGC property, including range balls will be reported to the relevant authorities
- Access bays from the rear so you do not cross another players bay
- One player only in each hitting bay
- Be alert of where you stand or walk, spectators must stay behind the line of beams to ensure a safe distance from the players swing
- Players under the age of 16 must be supervised at all times
- No players should enter the grass area in front of the hitting bays
- Eating, drinking or smoking is not permitted in any of the hitting bays
Inclement Weather Policy
- In the event of inclement or dangerous weather the driving range will close until it is deemed safe to continue
Night Range Status
The Night Range will be closed from Sunday March 19 to Sunday March 26 inclusive for the staging of the World City Championship. The Night Range will reopen on Monday March 27.
updated 20/03/2023 @ 09:00
Driving Range Fees
Mon-Fri (excluding Public Holidays): $70 per hour
Weekends and Public Holidays: $100 per hour
Rental Clubs (deposit of $200) $30
17:00 – 22:00
Our dress code (please read) »
(852) 2679 1745