Night Walk Trail
We are very pleased to have opened our Old Course Walking Trail at Fanling for members of the public to enjoy an evening stroll.
Open between 5pm and 9pm daily, the 1.3 kilometres trail winds its way from the first hole to the third hole and back again, taking walkers through mature woodland and diverse plant life. If you get your timing right and the weather cooperates, you can even enjoy a spectacular sunset.
For anyone interested in using the Old Course Walking Trail, please note that no advance booking is required. Simply present yourself at the first tee of the Old Course from 5:00pm for registration. Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a leash at all times.
How To Get TherePublic transport from Sheung Shui to Club:
77K (To Yuen Long direction)
Get on at Sheung Shui Bus Terminus and get off at Ping Kong or Golf Course
1) 57K (green) (To Chiu King / Tong Kung Leng direction)
Get on at Sheung Shui Station PLB Terminus and get off at Main Car Park
2) 18 (red) (To Yuen Long direction)
Get off at Main Car Park
Public transport from Yuen Long to Club:
77K (To Sheung Shui direction)
Get off at Golf Course or Ping Kong
18 (red) (To Sheung Shui direction)
Get off at bus stop opposite Main Car Park
Complimentary parking is also available.
Notice for Night Walkers
- This venue will be closed when the No. 8 typhoon signal is hoisted or a black rainstorm warning is issued. The venue will also be closed from time to time in the event of large-scale competitions or activities.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by parents or a guardian aged 18 or above when using the venue.
- All walkers must remain on the path at all times.
- Any person who contravenes the rules may be asked to leave the course.
- Please follow instructions from club staff or security officers.
- For any emergency or accident, please inform our security (6281 8703) or dial 999 for assistance.
- The Hong Kong Golf Club shall not be liable or responsible for any loss of property or any injuries sustained when using the venue.