Visitors Online Reservation Arrangement
Visitors are welcome to play Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays).
Online Registration Form
To book tee times, all players (aged 6 and over) must register for a Visitor account. To complete the registration process, Visitor accounts need to be authenticated by verifying your HKID card details online, or presenting your VIS number and HKID card at the Reception at the Fanling Clubhouse.
For accounts that are authenticated in person, please note that it may take up to 2 weeks before it will be possible to make tee time bookings.
NOTE: Golfers who are inactive for more than 5 years are required to re-register online.
Advance Reservation - HKID Card Holders
Tee-times can be booked 7 days in advance from 12:00 noon on the first booking day. For example booking for Monday opens at 12:00 noon the previous Monday. Thereafter booking will be available up to 30 minutes before play.
A player can only book one round per day. Players wishing to play a second round on the same day should contact reception after completion of their first round.
The player making the tee time reservation must be aged 18 or over.
NAME OF PLAYER A CANNOT BE CHANGED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE
• The name of Player A (i.e. the player making the booking) cannot be changed under any circumstance.
• As such, the Club will not accept any requests to change the name of Player A by phone, email or other means.
• If Player A cannot play, they must cancel the entire tee time. This must be done online before 6:00pm 2 days preceding the day of play to avoid a late cancellation penalty.
• The names of Players B, C and D can continue to be changed online before 6:00pm 2 days preceding the day of play.
• After this time, the names of players B, C and D cannot be changed under any circumstance.
• If Player A is a no show, players B, C and D will not be accommodated and the whole tee time will be cancelled.
Visitor tee-time booking system will be closed daily between 8am to 11:29am and re-open from 11:30am.
Handicap Certificate (issued by all recognized Golf Clubs and Golf Associations.)
Handicap Limit: Men (36 or under) / Ladies (40 or under)
Advance Reservation - Non-HKID Card Holders
Tee-times for non-HKID card holder visitors can be reserved up to one month in advance on weekdays (subject to availability and excluding public holidays). Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred date of play and players name. We will respond to you as soon as possible.
Golfers are reminded to cancel the tee time as soon as possible in order to provide opportunities for other golfers to make advance reservations. Cancellations made after 6:00pm two days preceding the day of play will be treated as a late cancellation.
Registration at Reception
Visitors who have confirmed bookings are kindly asked to arrive at the Club no more than one hour prior to their tee time.
All golfers are required to register at reception at least 20 minutes before their reserved tee time with the following:
- HKID or passport
- Valid handicap certificate (for HKID card holders)
- Valid driving license (for golf cart users)
Player to report to the Starter at least 10 minutes before the scheduled tee time.
Each cart may only carry 2 players and 2 sets of clubs. Each flight may only take a maximum of 2 carts, however a 2 ball may only take one cart between them. The driver of the cart must be aged 18 or above with a valid Driving Licence and is required to sign a declaration form at the time of registration. Only certified caddies are permitted to drive a golf cart.
Single player advance reservations will not be accommodated.
Tee Time Reservation
Login player must be aged 18 or above.